Listen to my free audio:
“keeping your cool through the emotional storms of everyday family life”
In this free audio I’ll share my insights into what is happening inside for both us and our children at these overwhelming times. I’ll also offer some tools to help you start the process of transforming your relationships.
Would you like to:
- Find ways to alleviate your own emotional overwhelm
- Access tools to stay calm and resourced
- Have more confidence and ease during the day to day family challenges
- Cultivate an understanding that brings a deeper connection with your kids
- Develop more loving relationships – so that everyone can thrive
Can you relate?
- Feeling exhausted at the end of the day when you know there has been way more struggle and conflict than you had intended when the day began.
- You wish to translate the love you feel for your children into the everyday challenges of family life but it is often lost in the myriad of tasks that chew up the times you hoped to have a closeness with your kids. And with the best of intentions you find yourself feeling frustrated and angry that nobody seems to get how hard you are trying and why are they making your life so difficult anyway?
- It has all got a bit out of hand and you know it could be better. Family life matters to you and if you could feel stronger and surer when they behave in ways that cause your own emotions to erupt – you would welcome that opportunity with open arms.
I sought Liz Norris’s help when my 7 year old son was suffering from extreme anxiety following problems with his father and our subsequent break-up. Liz aided me in understanding what life was like for my son, offering useful tips to make him feel safe, secure and loved. She instilled in me my confidence in my own parenting skills, and helped my family find a peaceful and joyful way of living again. I will never forget her help and am eternally grateful to her.Elanor
You CAN be that calm mum or dad in that scene where the emotional heat is rising…
- How the brain affects our own and our children’s behaviour.
- An overview of how the times we live in contribute to the challenges of modern day parenting.
- How as parents we are triggered by our children’s emotional displays and how we can begin to help ourselves at these times.
- Some practical ideas for changing the momentum so that we can approach the challenge with more logic.
- Helping you to understand you are not alone – at all! Parenting is about the hardest job in the world and society offers little support for this vital and demanding role.
Positive Parenting Facilitator
License No: 7044630